Hi everybody im Harper

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hello my name is Harper. Ive always known i was different but within the last year ive came out to my wife and daughters as trans luckily there all very supportive.

Anonymous

Hello Harper, my name is Jaime. I look forward to chatting with you and welcome to this site. I am located in Dallas. I am glad you have been able to get full support from your daughters and wife. I have support from my daughters but not from my wife. So after 3 years of trying to compromise with her she has decided to break off out 23 year marriage. Sad but good so now I can have my own apartment and live full time.

Hi Jamie, thanks for the kind words im so sorry things worked out that way with your wife.

Anonymous

When you get to the point of doing HRT ask everyone here first the best way to get started. We have lots of trans girls that have gone though the process. We cannot survive our journey alone so take us with you. Find someone on this site or a local trans person that has enough in common and has gone through the process that they might become a good friend one day.  Safe journey.

Hi Harper. That is great start for you hon. Welcome to TGH and I hope you enjoy spending time with us. We are a support group so if you have any questions just ask, someone will help or try to help you. Pop in at chat anytime and have a chat to the girls/boys there.

Once again, very welcome

Catherine A Vos

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?