Hi everyone

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hey, my name is Conner.

I am only recently out to family and friends I have only told them in the last couple of days so I am very new to this journey. I have a great wife who has been great and we are currently looking into binders and the next steps and thought I would join TGH to meet like minded people who know what I am going through. I am very sure I am a trans man and in the next years to come plan to go through surgery to have the body I will feel comfortable in 😊

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Hi:

You’ve found us! Very Good!

Since you didn’t mention is, I would suggest that you have discussions with a therapist who has experience with gender issues. Reason being that as you move forward with your journey, it is important to be clear that you are doing what you need to do. Often therapists can uncover issues that we have not thought about…

Hi,

Thank you yes my wife and I have discussed this as one of my first steps. I know this will be a long journey so I do want to have a therapist with me along the way.

DeeAnn Hopings
          AMBASSADOR

Great!

For the vast majority of us, this is the first trip down the block. It helps to have someone remind us of what’s happening and to maintain focus on the process…

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?