Hi everyone

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello all, My name is Jenna and I hope to make some friends. This site is amazing and gives me hope. I look forward to getting to know many of you.

love

Jenna

Hello Jenna!

Welcome to the site! I’m a new member myself! I hope we can get to become friends as well!

Cathy
      FREE

Hi Jenna,

Warm welcome! I am new too. My experiences here have been wonderful!

-Cathy

((((((((( hug )))))))))) welcome dear from a newby!

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Jenna:

Too many folks go for a l-o-n-g time without any contact with other trans people. Isolation is a terrible thing and leaves people under the weight of thinking that they are “the only”, or at least the only one anywhere near close.  The truth is that trans folks represent about 0.6% of the US population and that figures out to be roughly 2,000,000 people. However, the problem is that while we are concentrated in places like New York City, Chicago or Los Angeles, there probably isn’t a critical mass in Challis, Idaho for example (2011 population of 1,072 people). Anyway, part of the reason this site exists is to combat those feelings of isolation and separation that many people have.

Thanks for being thorough with your Profile page. It is a great way for other members to understand your situation and how things are progressing (or not). You can update it at any time as things change.

If you would like to search for other members in Utah, or anywhere, click on Social in the menu. Next, click on Member Directory and you’re there!

So, happy to have you join and I hope it will be a very good experience for you…

There are not many-of us  south of Atlanta. I would absolutely be on cloud nine to meet a sister face to face!

By the way you write so well!

DeeAnn Hopings
          AMBASSADOR

Thanks! You know engineers are not supposed to be able to do that!?!?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?