Hi everyone

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

“hi”.. I’m new to this community and I love reading all your posts! Thank you for your insight and understanding. I’m fully in acceptance that I’m transgender and it took me some time but definitely worth it. I had my years of saying “definitely me!”..then “No it’s not!”…now I’m getting ready to start my Counseling/Therapy, immersing myself in the lgbtqia community, making appointments for hormone replacement therapy, doctor visits for the PrEP pill, and more. I love who I am and I’m so happy that there is such a beautiful community of members here who have such a compassionate heart, spirit & soul. I’m “dressed”as much as possible, talking with other members of the lgbtqia community, going out in public with out fear, shame nor guilt. I’m finally owning who I am and it feels so much better than words can say. “Thank you” for your kind words, feminine insight and so much more.Β 

Hi, I’m new too, looks like a nice place here.

Anonymous

Thank you Michelle, it certainly is and they’re so emotionally supportive and encouraging.

Welcome Home Silky!

Anonymous

Thank you Jennifer for your welcome and for being so sweet!

Hello Silky,

Welcome to our TransgGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Here is a link to the MtoF Chat room: ========
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Anonymous

Thank you Terri Anne, your kind words and sweet welcome mean so much. It was a long journey to get to where I’m at within myself and I love every feminine second! I won’t be running a way again from my inner lady nor our wonderfully amazing feminine community. I love being here and I love being in full & complete personal acceptance that I’m transgender. πŸ’–

Hi sweetie welcome to the group,on here there are so many beautiful people with so much advice and help.

Anonymous

Thank you Emma, you’re so sweet and kind just as our wonderfully amazing community here are also. Thank you for your kind words, your sweet heart ant for your welcome to the community. It feels so sweet beyond words to be here, to be accepted and to have finally accepted my inner lady. I’m transgender! πŸ’– And I love it!

You are welcome sweetie,I’m on a baby steps transition not full time yet be im well on my the way I get out quite a lot and when I’m not all me I’m more female androgenous than male .
          I am on blockers and estrogen and I’m starting to see more and more changes all the time.
          I am having laser hair removal and all the nasty male facial hair has nearly all gone , just some odd white ones that will need electrolysis but that’s planned in .
          Hugs Emma

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?