Hi everyone

• Creator
    Topic
    James
    Participant

Not new just never introduced myself introductions are always an obstacle for me I’m james ftm pre t not out to my family don’t really know if I will ever come out it’s a struggle a battle with myself and a truth about who I am that I often try to ignore people say it gets easy no it doesn’t anyway this is a nice place not alot of ftm’s on here is what it is people are so positive on here sometimes I feel like I shouldn’t be here as rocky said life ain’t all sunshine and rainbows feel free to correct my grammar and punctuation

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

James:

Great that you found us! I trust that the time you spend here will be helpful for your journey.

While there are a number of parallels between what goes on for trans men and trans women, there are obviously some significant differences. Towards that end, we do have a forum and chatroom for F>M people. You are welcome anywhere on the site, but it does improve your chances of finding others to discuss certain topics.

Also, if you would like to search for other members in your area, Click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Terri Anne
      AMBASSADOR

Hi James,
      Good intro. Enjoyed meeting you in TGH chat.
      Thanks for the friendship too.
      You do indeed belong in our community and are very welcome here.
      Good wishes for your ongoing life and enjoyment of our community.
      Terri Anne

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.