Hi everyone

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi everyone,

I recently discovered that I’m transgender (FTM). I kind of always new, but now I’m really sure about it. It feels really good to know, but there are also so many things I still have to do. I only told my parents and a psychologist about it yet, but I hope I can go in transition soon and tell everyone about it. I hope to talk to people with the same experience on this site.

Hi Mars,
      Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and yourself.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.
      Feel free to ask questions and we certanly love to hear your experiances and life’s knowledge as well.
      Enjoy the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      Enjoy,
      Terri Anne

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Mars:

Interesting name! Whether you eventually choose something else, at least for the present, this one is unique. To me, in the broader sense, as a group we are unique. While there are similarities in our stories and our paths, each of us is different.

In case you have not discovered it yet, we have a forum and a chatroom for trans men. That’s where you will likely find most of the trans men, although some do post in other places.

When you have time, please complete your Profile page. It is important as it will always be readily available and you can update it at any time. It helps other members understand your situation better. As more and more new threads are created, any given thread will sink to the bottom sooner or later. But, the Profile page will always be there.

Our database of members is searchable so you can look for other members in Holland and other nearby places. Click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?