Hi everyone <3

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone.

My name is Elena and I just recently joined Tg-heaven, to learn more about myself and hopefully to make some new friends.

I am still very new to the community and has yet to explore a lot of things about my gender and identity, but it’s a journey I look forward to and finally have the courage to embrace.

This site seems like the right place for me, to get advice and learn from people that maybe share some of the same feelings like me.

Feel free to write! I look forward to getting to know you all.

Love Elena.

Anonymous

Hello Elena. Welcome and we are glad you are here. We do have a lot of girls that have been at this for awhile. So when you are ready to start looking for a therapist, local resources or taking hormones and have questions, we are available to see if we can point you in the right direction.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

There is a wealth of experience and knowledge here. Don’t be afraid to use it as needed. Most are very open to sharing what they know…

Welcome, Elena! We are all constantly learning about ourselves – and what is so about our lives. So, ask away…you’re in a beautiful sisterhood!

Hugs, Shawna

[postquote quote=91014]

Cant sa anything better than DeeAnn.
      Rachel X

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?