Hi everyone,

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Dasia Anderl 2 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Taliyah Nicole
    Participant

I’m Taliyah. I just jumped over to this site from cdh as I continue my journey. Im 26 from Colorado and if this community is half as helpful to me as cdh is (I have no doubts) I’ll love and learn a lot. Don’t hesitate to reach out and say hi or to ask me about myself, that’s what we’re here for!

1 user thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Cloe (CC) Webb 
    Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Welcome to TGH, Taliyah!  This site has it’s own flavor and we hope it is every bit as helpful to you.  Your bio says about 10 yrs of crossdressing so my question is – what would your 10 yrs younger self have to say about sho/where you are today?

Hugs, Cloe

Taliyah Nicole 
      Participant

FREE

Oh my, that’s a good q! I think 10 years ago me would say “finally, dummy!” Id denied who I am for so long and played the part I thought I was supposed to since I was a kid. A young me would be relieved that I finally figured it out.

Dasia Anderl 
    Ambassador

AMBASSADOR

Hi Taliyah! Welcome! What’s your favorite pastime?

Taliyah Nicole 
      Participant

FREE

I love going to the movies! What about you? I appreciate your question. ❤

Dasia Anderl 
        Ambassador

AMBASSADOR

Oh I love movies, too, Taliyah, I watch soooo many! Okay, but favorite pastime for me would be water skiing. Especially when I get out of the wake and glide next to the boat. Those moments where all is calm and swishy when the boat isn’t quite pulling me along anymore. Fun to get to know each other! ❣️

Tia 
    Participant

SILVER

Hello Taliyah

I’m Tia from Toledo, Ohio.   I used to live in Denver off Wadsworth Blvd when I was 18. LOL 40 years ago. I’m one of the old bags of the site turning 58 this month.

You probably already know many girls as I know they jump around for chat. I personally have never been to CDH but i’m sure anyplace in heaven is better than where all of us used 2 B… LMAO.                                                                                        Take care Hun                                                                                                                        Tia

Taliyah Nicole 
      Participant

FREE

Haha oh my goodness that’s perfect! I lived in Youngstown Ohio for about a year in 2016. Interesting how we crisscrossed paths!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account