Hi Everyone

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I’m Jeanette and I need some support for the things I’ve been going through.Β  I need to speak with people that are going through similar feelings.Β  It’s amazing how good it feels to be my real self and I want to respect everyone’s individuality, but I definitely want to meet some people in the Los Angeles Area that want to be support for each other.

Hi Jeanette and welcome to TGH!Β  Sorry I didn’t catch this earlier.Β  We’re here for support, but do recognize that sometimes people do make real world contacts through here as well.Β  But we do watch for things to be healthy for our members and as such discourage dating and such.Β  Β You can search for others in your local area through the Friends menu, but our guidance is to get to know someone through online interaction first and if after that you decide to meet, do it safely.Β  Group outings in public spaces are best for which local peer support groups are great.Β  If you need help finding those we can help you look vis internet.

Hugs,
      Ambassador Cloe

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?