Hi everyone, from CDH.

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everyone I’m Trish, a UK gal who’s also a member on CDH.

I’ll start from the beginning but try and keep it brief. I had feminine feeling for 19 years but always denied or didn’t understand them, until Trish burst out on my 31st birthday.

I first dressed age 12, my sister’s bridesmaid dress she left in my room. It was purple satin, how could I not atleast try it. I didn’t dress again until three years ago, my former GFs and current Bfs clothes. Only as a joke in her eyes, but curiosity on my side.

I told my close friend and family straight away, in my birthday as previously mentioned, I couldn’t keep them in anymore. About two months later I admitted to myself I’m bisexual and recently Transgender. I have started to mentally transition, it felt weird at first, as if part of me was dieing.

I’m out to practically everyone I know and work as Trisha. Everyone there has been amazing. My family sopport me, though I don’t see them very often due to Covid. No one has rejected me in the slightest.

That’s me guys and gals. I can’t wait to get to get to know you all.

Love Trisha

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Trisha:

In many cases our fears are considerably worse than the reality. This has been true for so many here, so I’m glad that you have experienced this.

I really appreciate that you have taken the time to complete your Profile page. I usually have to remind people to do that, but it is important for 2 reasons. It serves as a way to help others understand your situation and where you are headed. It is also a living document as you can update it at any point as things change for you. You can’t do that with regular posts.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Anonymous

Thank you honey. My profile was the first thing I completed. I also recognise you from CDG.

DeeAnn Hopings
          AMBASSADOR

Well, you know: Here, There and Everywhere!?!?

Hippie
      FREE

Hey, it’s Hippie

You should know who I am from CDH and welcome

Anonymous

Of course I do honey. Thank you for the welcome.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.