Hi Everyone, If I may introduce myself ….

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

My femme name is Janet Louise. Like many transgendered individuals, my feelings started in very early childhood, but it wasn’t till the 70’s and 80’s that I started to openly express my true feelings and desires. Used to belong to the Boston’s area Tiffany Club and the Halcyon Society in Providence years ago. Bonded in ‘sisterhood’, those were absolutely fun and happy days. Unfortunately, most of my dearest friends from back then have either passed on or moved to points unknown. I’m now in my 70’s but still at my age, I love what I do and have always been hoping to find sincere new friendships with others that feel as I do.

Hi Janet,

Welcome to our Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Here is a link to the MtoF Chat room: ========
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation =================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Anonymous

Hello, Janet.Β  Welcome to TGH.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Janet:

I can relate to what you said about your contemporaries. My grandfather said the same thing about his friends and lodge brothers 20 years ago. My dad says the same thing now about people that he worked with and his golf buddies. While I understood what they were saying, it didn’t hit me until a friend of mine here passed away 3 years ago.

Thanks for putting effort into your Profile page. I often have to remind people to do that.

Also, if you would like to search for other members near you, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

However, there is one point that I must mention. It relates to the term transgenderED. From the Planned Parenthood web site:

Transgendered
      Adding -ed to the end of transgender isn’t grammatically correct. You wouldn’t say that someone is gayed, womaned, or Latinoed. Similarly you wouldn’t call someone transgendered.

There is also the implication that something happened to make us transgender, but that isn’t how it works. Our gender identity is part of us from the beginning, similar to our sexual orientation. We don’t become. We are

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?