Hi everyone I’m Andria

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I have always felt a strong female side to me. When I was a child I use to dress up in the bathroom in my moms pantyhose and slips and put on make-up . I pretend I was Miss Aloi. As I grew I would still do it in private or with my younger sister. I got older and got my own room and I would wait till everyone was asleep. Then I meet my first wife and she would dress up for me and when she was away I would dress up in her clothes. Then I went in the Army because we needed the health insurance, after that I went overseas and she found someone else and we got a divorce. I moved back in barracks and when ever I got the chance I would dress up. I continued the my Army career and the went reserves .I came home got married for my second time and was deployed a couple of times and that it. Now I’m coming to grips with my issues one at a time. I’m working with VA on my TBI and PSTD. I enrolled in Better help to get counseling for my extreme female side I’ve lived with for so long. I love everything about being female, but down side is I have a family now , plus the family I had and that’s why I don’t know what to do.

Hi, Andria.  It so good to have you here with us in TG Heaven.  I’m also a veteran, and there many other vets here, too.  I think you will enjoy the site.  There is much info available in the forums, and by talks with other women here.  You can often find lively discussion s in the chat room, if we aren’t all being silly and laughing.  Please be welcome here, and dive on in.   I look forward to getting to know you.

Peace and love…..Carly

Anonymous

Hello Andria. I am Jamie and I am an older trans female. I retired from the Navy in 94.

When I read your story it took me back many years to my own life and growing up in Texas. You are obviously searching for answers for your life. I will send you a friend request and we can PM and I will try to help you decide if this is the time you need to start your transition journey.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Andria:

I like to think that all problems have solutions, but often we may not like the solution that it is most appropriate. It’s just how we Hu-Mans are. But, I do think that often when we concentrate on finding the solution, the implementation takes care of itself.

We Well!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?