Hi everyone, I’m Lisa :)

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi everyone, I’m Lisa, a 51 year old transgender woman. I’m into chess, astronomy, and music. I start my hormone therapy, male to female, in December, and I here to talk to other transgender woman who have gone through the process and hopefully get some advice.

Anonymous

Hey how are you welcome! I am new to this chat room, however I just to say welcome and I appreciate ya! Wish you the best, take care!

Anonymous

Hello Lisa, I am also new to this group. I am a 64 year old MTF trans girl. I have been out for four years and been on HRT for 15 months. When you have questions please ask.

Hormones can have a number of side effects and so you should be familiar with them. Most people these day take Spiro and Estradiol. Some trans girls also get prescribed Progesterone.  Generally Estradiol patches are considered the safest over injections and pills.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?