Hi everyone Im Nikki

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

My names Nikki and and it has taken me about 40 years on this earth to be able to say I’m a transgender women. I still haven’t come out to anyone close to me though I do want to change that.

Hi Nikki…welcome to our new site. I hope you find it interesting and helpful. You can make very many friends here. Together we work to make the word a more understanding and better place for us all. If you need any help or have questions….my door is always open to you. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Dame Veronica

Hi Nikki, welcome to TGH!Β  I’ve had a lot of recent experience with coming out including coming out at work to begin living my authentic life full-time.Β  Feel free to ask questions and I hope to see you around. Enjoy the various site features and feel free to contribute your, thoughts, hopes, questions and aspirations.

Assistant Managing Ambassador

Cloe

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?