Hi everyone. Just want to say hello and I hope I like it here

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I came out in 2016 and things have progressed very slowly. My wife is totally against it but we can’t afford to live apart. She also has some medical problems that i worry about. Some days I really feel like Amber and I get depressed when I can’t be her. I have had no problems so far going out in public as Amber and I have a lot of fun when I do.

Welcome to TGH Amber!Β  I’m glad to hear your enjoying your Amber time and hope things workout with your wife.Β  Β Hope to see you around in the groups and forums (and chat if you have that level membership).Β  Feel free to use the Intercom function (little blue chat symbol in lower left corner).

Hugs, Cloe

Thank you for the welcome. My wife used to give me one day a week to be Amber but then she decided she didn’t want to visit family once a week, so now I don’t have that one day a week to be Amber. I have to take what I can get. In my mind I’m Amber so I guess it doesn’t matter what the outside looks like

Welcome Amber and stay in there sweetie, some don’t get any time to be their true self.

Hi Amber and Welcome to our site. I am sorry for your wifes’ issues and hope that all things work out for the both of you. If I can be of any assistance, please let me know and I will try to assist you both. I look forward to conversing with you in the near future.

Dame Veronica

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?