Hi Everyone Wyoming girl here

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Glad I found this community. Β I’m a pre everything transgender woman that’s just starting to discover herself, make friends and offer my support. Β Look forward to hearing from everyone.

Hi! I’m new here too. And in some ways, to the whole thing. Pre-also. Welcome to you as well and thank you. ☺

Welcome Andrea and Carrie!Β  I’m pre-op, but been on HRT for just about a year.

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

I’m Cyssie and in the same situation.Β  I’d welcome all replies from everyone, those who are where we are now and those who’ve been where we are and moved forward.Β  Β Ther are so many things to talk about, many questions will come up over time.Β  I believe I am in the same or a similar situation as other new members.Β  We all have questions, fears, and uncertainties.Β  I live in Arkansas which is deep in the so-called “bible belt” which can be a very unnerving place for trans girls/women.

Glad to meet you Cyssie. I’m not sure there are many places that accept our wonderful gift. I belive it will make us experience life in a better way by not being fixed into one gender role.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?