Hi forum

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hi, my name is Annie, I’m 23 years old and I’m an artist, I make paintings, sketches, bead jewelry, and cards, and arts and crafts and I sell my art online, like on Etsy and Amazon.

This is my 5th year on testosterone inhibitors and on estrogen, when I was 18, I started feminizing and living as a woman.

As an Asexual, that is someone who doesn’t have an active sexual orientation, doesn’t need sexual activity, I knew I could easily feminize and live as a woman, with no consequences in my life for it.

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Annie, should you have stayed male? You are the only one qualified to answer that. With a lot of learning, soul searching and introspection, and the help of a professional to talk with, you will get started on the next pathway in your life. Michelle

Hi Annie,
      Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and yourself.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.
      Feel free to ask questions and we certanly love to hear your experiances and life’s knowledge as well.
      Enjoy the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      Enjoy,
      Terri Anne

Annie,

Thank you for sharing your transformation. Clearly this was something you really wanted, and went through much already. I am well read so I can make similar choices for myself, but am no expert as every transition is unique. But I can say, if that was the step you believed was right for you, then yes, you should have made it, and don’t look back. But do find people that you can interact with and have a life in the body you chose to conform with your inner self. And for what it’s worth, I am proud of you!

Cindy

Sorry to be late to this party but…You did what you did Annie because it seemed right at the time, obviously you’re functioning and creating art so I think you did the right thing as the old saying goes ‘You’ll regret what you didn’t do rather than the things you did’. Trite but often true. If things have moved on so be it but that is something only you can work out and somebody to talk to professionally may be the best thing.

Toni Floria
      HOSPITALITY CREW

Not knowing you I can’t bring myself to make a vote on this question my sincere hope is you can find a good counselor Β find peace in your life and continue to bring art into this world

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?