Hi from Angela

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,I am Angela living and dressing as female since I was 21.At first,thought I was the macho male growing up and wasn’t this way.I was trying things to be one of the guys hiding that I loved dressing as female.My dad whom has raised me on his own since I was 10 suspected something wasn’t right with me.It all started with coming out as a crossdresser when I was 12,dad accepted it right away and learned about it.As I got older,he knew it would go a step farther in my life.At age 21,I had a choice to make and it wasn’t easy at first.Knew I liked wearing the women’s clothes more and wanted to be one of the girls.Dad took it well and has seen I am much happier now.Even was there when I had my breast augmentation and trachea shave including the hair removal by electrolysis.My dad being a pastor of a church,he has taught me everyone is loved the same for who they are.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Angela:

Your father is to be commended for his very enlightened approach to everything. I’m sure that it made a major difference in how your life has gone so far and how it will continue in the future. It will always be so important to have someone in our corner, no matter what!

Also, thanks for being very thorough with filling out your Profile page. I frequently have to remind people that it is really a significant collection of information. It really sets the stage for others to begin to understand your journey, what’s been good, what’s been hard and what your aspirations are.

Glad you could join us!

It did make a huge difference how far my happy life has gone for the way he sees it.My dad knows not to judge anyone at all.The members of the church of his,they all remember me too.Growing up,they saw I was not the macho male and see I am living a much happier life now.I also have a great partner,Brianna whom is a pre op transsexual,we got married a year after the same sex marriages came legal.

Anonymous

Hi, Angela.  Welcome to TGH.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?