Hi from another newie.

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Hannah
      FREE

I’ve only just signed up to this site and I’m just exploring it over, but Hi!!

Well, I started typing my “story”, but got way off topic and every time I redid it, I always went off on a tangent! See, I’ve never talked to anyone – face to face or online about things and typing it out for the first time, seeing it all in words, my brain just opens the floodgates and you get everything, up to and including  what I had for supper last night (sausages and mash. Very nice.).

When I can order my thoughts a bit better and plan an essay, I’ll make a proper post. 🤣

Anonymous

Hello Jane. Welcome to this group; we are glad you are here. As you have probably discovered it is important as trans girls to write down our trans story. As you go through your journey you will be asked many times about it, especially when you come out to others. Initially it will be very scary to open yourself up to others and then one day it will just roll off your tongue as if you were talking about the weather.

Also, this journey is not something we can do on our own; it takes help from other trans girls. It is always best if you can become friends with another trans girl that is farther along in their journey.  Not only to talk about the many transition issues that try to throw up roadblocks but someone that will talk to you in the middle of the night when things seem too hard to continue with the process. We have all needed that good friend who loves us for who we are and will never pass judgment on us.

Have a good day and again welcome.

Jamie

Welcome, Jamie…it’s nice to meet you!

Shawna

Hannah
      FREE

Yep, I’ll do a proper “story” post when I figure it out a bit. 🤣 I have a terrible habit of rambling and wandering off topic so it’s just something that needs a bit of planning. I’m also a mature university student, which is putting massive demands on my time lately being entirely online now and all. 😁

Anonymous

Hello Jane. Thank you for your reply. I long since graduated but my daughter is in school and I appreciate how much time it takes to do well. So please focus on your studies.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?