Hi from Ashley

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello everyone! My name is Ashley. I have been on CDH for a while but the more I read and research, I believe that my feelings go much deeper than crossdressing, not that there’s anything wrong with that but hopefully I can learn even more from the girls on here. I find that I tend to think more like a female and when I finally accepted my feminine side, I began to enjoy the dressing even more than ever. I really don’t know how far I will take this journey as I am married to the most amazing woman and would not want that to change. She is the only person I have ever been totally honest with about my “condition”. She was surprised since she has only seen the masculine side or her husband but seems to be okay with it for now. I love her so much but after dealing with the confusion, embarrassment, shame and everything else associated with being trans I had to confide in someone. As I said, the feelings and emotions are so deep and even though the feel of a silky pair of pantyhose sliding up my legs or the feeling of a bra or panty ( I love light control hi-cuts) against my skin, it does not stop there. I love being Ashley! She loves to shop. I have been buying clothes both intimate and outerwear for my wife even before we were married, so I’m comfortable in the ladies department. However, when Ashley is shopping for herself, her sizes, colors and preferences, it’s a whole new level of excitement. I love it! Anyway, I said way more than I meant to, but I guess we’ve all been here. I’m nervous but excited at the same time and hope to grow and learn from y’all in the future.Β  Β Love Ashley</p>

Hi Ashley and welcome to TGH!Β  Many of us started our journey just as you and probably as many marriages were involved.Β  I was an ambassador on before TGH was launched.Β  It isn’t alway something your spouse can deal with so be sure you are checking in with her regularly.Β  She may even want to seek her own support as she figures out how she can support you and manage her own issues with it.Β  We do allow Significant Others, SO’s as we call them.

Hugs,
      Cloe Webb
      Managing Ambassador
      Transgender Heaven

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?