Hi from Austin, Tx.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi to all of you here,
      I am from the Austin, Tx area. Just getting ready to start HRT next week. Seems like I have been waiting forever for it to start, and you know what? I think thats exactly right. Hope to talk with everyone and please forgive me as i blunder through my first few months here. Love Traci

Your path and timeline are just right for you.Β  No blundering, just reach out to one of the ambassadors if you need help.

Hugs,
      Ambassador Cloe

Hi, I’m new here. Β Just wanted to say that I started HRT about two years ago. I feel like I have a pretty good plan, but I find myself blundering my way through none the less πŸ˜‰

I just wanted to say congratulations, good luck, and welcome to feeling like your true self.

-Hugs

Jenny

Hi Girls,

welcome to TGH and I want to say that there are no blunders!! We are all people trying to do our best in a very difficult world. We all make plans that don’t always go as expected and we all make mistakes. Just pick yourself up and learn from your experience. Good Luck with HRT!!

Hugs, Breanne Leigh

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?