- February 28, 2023 at 8:47 pm #136026Bay MitchellFREE
Hi all. Just coming out and looking for friendship. Been cross dressing since I was a child but have finally figured out its more than that. Came out as non binary and starting a journey of finding my true self.
- March 1, 2023 at 5:48 pm #136046Natalie GayFREE
Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to your next post!
- March 6, 2023 at 2:59 pm #136367𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕚 𝔸𝕟𝕟𝕖🌸MANAGING AMBASSADOR
Welcome to our TransGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.
Glad you are here,
Terri Anne, Ambassador
======= Here is a link to the MtoF Chat room: ========
====== TGH How-to Navigation ==================
- March 11, 2023 at 5:41 pm #136450DeeAnn HopingsAMBASSADOR
Glad to have you join us! Rest assured that there are many here who are, or have been, where you are now.
In order to get to know people in the community, I suggest a multi-faceted approach. In other words, the more irons you have in the fire, the better your chances of success are.
- Obviously posting here and communicating with other members is helpful.
- Starting with the pandemic, many LGBT centers started doing support groups and social groups online. Many have continued that process. This can really help any scheduling and logistical issues that you might have.
- Charlotte is a metropolitan area, so it is likely that there are transgender resources in your area. Fire up your favorite search engine and see what’s out there.
- Search our member database by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory and see who may be nearby.
- The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.