HI from Holly

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,I am Holly and a post op transsexual.Transitioned young,started at 16 with the hormones and male hormone blockers and had my GRS at age 19.I learned to get used the new equipment very well after having the GRS.With me,it was feelings I wanted to be one of the girls.My mom was there for support right away.Dad,was not ready let go of the old me at first,took him time to accept it.I have a great partner Liz whom I am married to and she loves me for who I am.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Holly:

Glad you found us!

What I often think about trans people is that we have to find our groove. Societal forces will try to steer us in other directions. But, we know that it doesn’t fit so the task is to find what does. For some it is a pretty straightforward path, but for others there is a lot of suppression and denial of what we know to be true on a very deep level. Eventually, for the majority of us, we begin to understand what we really need to do. From what I can see, it appears that you have met the challenges! VERY Good!

So, a couple of housekeeping things…

If you like, you can search for other members who may be nearby by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

I encourage you to complete your Profile page. It is always helpful for other members to understand what’s going on for others, but I think you would probably have many insights to share; not the least of which is going through the process and living consistently to your gender identity. The page will always be readily accessible and can be updated at any time…

My partner Liz is glad I am open to her and did tell her when we started dating.

Hi Holly,

So very happy for you! :-), You’ve had my dream life beginings.Β  If only – but,Β  the times were just not right for acceptance of the changes- nor the expertise of medical, when I was young.

Welcome to our Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Hello Holly.. I’m so Happy…
      You Join US.. here at TGH..
      YOU’RE SO LUCKY…to have had a Supportive Mother. At a young age
      I wish Everyone had that kind of Support… in Their lives..
      If there’s anything I can Do..
      Please let me know.. OK.
      Till Then…
      With Much Love Jessica πŸ’•

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?