Hi from Jaelynn

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,I am Jaelynn and bigender.For me it was me fighting to be Jaelynn one day instead of male.Started with crossdressing since I was 8,my mom noticed things were not the same with me through the years.Cost me a marriage and then 10 years ago when my current and 2nd wife whom has been supportive noticed things when we were dating.She knew about the crossdressing and did not know I was going through hair removal.This was a year into our relationship.I opened up to her and she listened.She knew it when we went out with me dressed as Jaelynn.Finally a diagnosis,was diagnosed with bigender.I was wanting to be Jaelynn at times.My wife and I talked,said she has always liked me as Jaelynn and decided to stay as Jaelynn.Mom is supportive and knows I am much happier now

Hello Jaelynn…Welcome to TGH..This is a Safe Place to Be Your True Self
      And find Friends who Understand..
      And are willing to Help…
      I’m So Happy… for you…
      Too Have a Wonderful Wife and Mother
      Who Understand and Support. Jaelynn
      All of US..here at TGH… SUPPORT YOU TOO.. Love Jessica πŸ’ž

I married my wife as Jaelynn too.Says I am much nicer as Jaelynn too

Hello Jaelynn,

Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

============ TGH MtF ChatRoom ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Jaelynn:

Glad to have you with us!

The people in our lives often react better than we would have guessed. I think a lot of it may be due to our own fear of rejection, but it is always a question mark.

It seems that you have tried to be very open about your gender identity. That, by itself, is a powerful thing. We can stop pretending. We can begin to get out from under the great weight that we carry on our shoulders. It isn’t an easy path, but it does get better. Anyway, major points to you for being able to tell your story, your way!

Thanks for working on your Profile page. It really does help other members to understand you and your situation. Remember that the page will always be available and can be updated at any time if something changes for you.

I see that you are from Michigan. I’m originally from Toledo, OH, although that was 3 locations ago. Anyway, always good to have another midwesterner in the house!

Have you checked for any local, or nearby, trans resources? It always helps to be connected to our communities for a sense of solidarity and support.

If you would like to see if there are other members in your area, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

[postquote quote=132205]
      I knew that I was bigender when I was 17.Knew I had the urges that Jaelynn wanted out at times fighting it.I do not regret coming out 10 years ago finally.Work,it has been good,co workers see me much happier as Jaelynn

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?