Hi from me

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,I am Shawna living and dressing as female since I was 13.I knew inside that I was feminine since the age of 5.Came out at age 13 and have been happy ever since .Mom saw it and dad adjusted one step at a time having a daughter with one of 4 sons becoming a daughter.He does support me and learned I am happy in my life now

• WelcomeΒ  Shawna…to TGH… I’m So Happy for You.. That You were able to start your Transition at the age of 13..
      • You are SoΒ  Lucky…. May I ask..
      • What is your AgeΒ  Now??

Shawna,

Your intro caught my eye. First, welcome, and I hope you don’t mind me asking a couple of questions.

May I ask what kept you back from acknowledging and letting others know your feminine self from 5 until 13?

Did you go through male puberty changes before being acknowledged by your parents?

I’ve had more than one discussion with others about puberty blockers and hormonal transition in children, and as you probably are aware there has been an uprising against it in many states. So, what are your views on this?

Jeri/JAKe (on hormones for a year and a half and 11 weeks out from have my GRS surgery MTF)

Hello Shawna,

Welcome to our TransGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Transgender Support Site. We are a wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.
      Glad you are here. Looking forward to seeing you on the site.
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

============ TGH MtF ChatRoom ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Welcome Shawna!

I think it’s awesome that you knew and were able to act on your gender at an early age.Β  And super awesome that your family gave you excellent support during that time.Β  Good to meet you!

[postquote quote=138027]
      I was hiding it in the closet and knew I could not do this anymore at age 13.Mom saw it first,I liked anything girls played with and then it was with the clothes

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?