Hi from Melbourne, Australia

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Hi all, great to be here.
      Really looking forward to making a few friends whom I can really enjoying being my try self with. Maybe even a few friends closer to home for a few girls get togethers.

Anonymous

Hi Makayla. Welcome to Transgender Heaven from Adelaide, Australia!

Thanks for introducing yourself. Really nice to meet you.

Hugs, Stephanie ❤️

Anonymous

Hello, welcome. We are glad to have you here. I look forward to hearing from you about life in Australia.

[postquote quote=90953]
        Thanks Jamie. Looking forward to making friends.

[postquote quote=90952]
      Hi Stephanie,

thanks so much. Nice to meet you too. Look forward to chatting some. Hehe.
      hugs back

M. x

Hi, Makayla! It’s beautiful having you here…I hope to visit your beautiful country after COVID is behind us! I hope you enjoy being here with us!

Hugs, Shawna

[postquote quote=90970]
      Thanks Shawna. You should definitely make the trip. It’s a beautiful part of the world. Let’s hope that sometime soon we can all return to some normality. I sure miss my New York Christmas trips.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

[postquote quote=90951]

Glad you could be with us! It is a very diverse community with members from all around the world. Hopefully you will feel right at home.

I have in-laws in Australia; a step-sister of my wife’s and her husband, who is a crossdresser. I was a bit surprised to discover that a few years ago. Anyway, I worked in Taiwan for 6 years and on one of our R & R trips home we detoured and visited them. They live outside of Canberra and grow grapes for their small winery. Our last full day in country was Australia Day 2008 in Sydney and I did the SkyWalk!

I worked with a number of Australians and New Zealanders during my time in Taiwan. They were employees of Boris Lend-Lease. It was an enjoyable time for me as the people are not into playing games. If you’re OK, you will know. If you are not OK with them, they will also let you know that. Simple as that and it makes life SO MUCH easier!

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi MaKayla ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️</p>
      What a beautiful name. I’m not from Australia but I shure want to go there. I have a friend that works on a hospital just outside Melbourne, so sometimes I get some news from downunder. So, you have come to the best place on the internet to interact with like-minded. I have only been here for about a month but I really do find Crossdresserheaven an absolutely amazing place. I think I’ve never been so welcomed before and so fast being someone in the community. Most welcome to CrossdresserHeaven ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
      Lots of hugs
      Lily-Rose

Hi again 🙂

Sorry. I wrote Welcome to CrossdresserHeaven. I’m on both sites so sometimes I don’t know where I am. LOL. Of course I meant Transgenderheaven. But I can assure you that the feeling is the same here as in CrossdresserHeaven. Awkward 🙂
      Lily

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?