Hi from Montana

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,

I became a member of CDH awhile ago and saw the link to this site. I’m discovering that my journey is a bit more complicated than I realized. Being in a very rural area, CDH has been a godsend to me.

I am very fortunate to have a supportive spouse, otherwise this would be a lonely journey indeed. I had my first session with a transgender therapist last week and will see how that goes.

I’m very happy to be here and looking forward to learning more about this journey we are all on.

Heather , Hi , glad you decided to join us here . lots of support you will find . I’ve been to Montana my self and found it to be very beautiful , very western . Enjoy your journey . Leslie

Thank you Leslie,

Yes, I need all the help I can get! And yes, it is very western here.

Heather

Hi.  I HOPE YOU FIND MUCH THAT CAN HELP YOU HERE.  i am MTF .  Haverelatives living in Havre, Livingston and Bozeman..you live in a very beautiful state.  Enjoy your time here.

Thank you, there’s a lot to deal with on this path, and I appreciate all of the support I’be gotten.

I grew up in Havre. Small world, eh?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?