Hi from Ontario

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I’m new to the group and looking forwardΒ  to meeting everyone. My profile is on Bio so duplicate. I have realized since early age I was different than most boys my age. I started wearing my cousin and mother’s panties in early teens. There have been many purgesΒ  and buying more cloths over the last 50 years.
      There has also been crisisΒ  or two. I had drinking problem for number of years. But did get help and haven’t touched a drop in 15 years. This is when I realized there was nothing I could about my desire to be feminine so except it. Life has been who simpler.Β  I have realized it’s not the dressingΒ  I want but really want to be a woman. I don’t know if I will go as far surgery butΒ  have taken hormone shots. So on with my journey

Anonymous

Hi Dianne, so glad to meet you

Thank you. Glad to be hete

Anonymous

Welcome, Dianne.

Welcome to TGH Diane! Many of us are somewhere along the journey in a similar place to yours. I hope you find the community and support you are looking for here. If you have any questions just reach out to an ambassador or myself.

Hugs,
      Cloe Webb
      Managing Ambassador

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?