- December 24, 2020 at 6:48 pm #91893Georgia HomelessParticipant
Hi from Pa. am new here.
- December 25, 2020 at 2:21 pm #91911Jamie HarrisSILVER
Hello Georgia. I am sorry to hear you are homeless and have lost the support of your family. As far as the subject of transitioning is concerned I recommend you get yourself in a stable situation first , whatever that happens to be. There are various free transition services such as gender therapy and medical services in some locations, but it still requires some income to transition well.
Mostly though transitioning is not an easy process and can be hard emotionally and you need some local trans friends for a support structure. If a therapist does indeed verify that you have gender dysphoria then you can make plans for transitioning. I would then be the first person to suggest every trans person needs to transition to their real self. It is very hard to transition while you are just trying to find a way to survive.
- December 25, 2020 at 6:50 am #91907Dorothy MaySILVER
I’m brand new to the website and note I am shy. I don’t go out en femme except with substantial advanced planning. Are there any suggestions?
- December 25, 2020 at 12:01 am #91900DeeAnn HopingsAMBASSADOR
Ah, I didn’t know where the county lines were. I got SAGA from this link:
I know you are not a youth, but the directory seems to have a lot of links, including this one:
Note the counties served…
- December 24, 2020 at 9:19 pm #91897DeeAnn HopingsAMBASSADOR
Sorry to hear about your situation. Have you had any contact with the SAGA Community Center? Perhaps they may know of someplace that can help you.
215-675-8808 ext. 202
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.