Hi from Pennsylvania.

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi from Pa. am new here.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Hi:

Sorry to hear about your situation. Have you had any contact with the SAGA Community Center? Perhaps they may know of someplace that can help you.

215-675-8808 ext. 202

[email protected]

good to know but Hatboro is in Montgomery county and some assistance I have gotten requires Bucks county , the area I am trying to stay in.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Ah, I didn’t know where the county lines were. I got SAGA from this link:

https://payouthcongress.org/directory/

I know you are not a youth, but the directory seems to have a lot of links, including this one:

https://www.patransequity.org/financial-assistance-for-transgender-people/

Note the counties served…

I’m brand new to the website and note I am shy.  I don’t go out en femme except with substantial advanced planning.  Are there any suggestions?

Anonymous

Hello Georgia. I am sorry to hear you are homeless and have lost the support of your family. As far as the subject of transitioning is concerned I recommend you get yourself in a stable situation first , whatever that happens to be. There are various free transition services such as gender therapy and medical services in some locations, but it still requires some income to transition well.

Mostly though transitioning is not an easy process and can be hard emotionally and you need some local trans friends for a support structure.  If a therapist does indeed verify that you have gender dysphoria then you can make plans for transitioning.  I would then be the first person to suggest every trans person needs to transition to their real self. It is very hard to transition while you are just trying to find a way to survive.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?