Hi! From the UK

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi!

I’ve recently joined TGH from here in the UK. As my profile shows, I’m currently a 45-year old male who’s not entirely sure that ‘he’ should be a ‘he’.

Many years ago now, I lived as a woman (Rachel) and I felt good about myself and life. Through a change of circumstances, I had to bring that life to a halt and have been fairly successful at keeping that side of me ‘underwraps’. But, as I’m learning from reading some of the posts here, deeply held feelings about who you are and who you should be don’t stay hidden forever and recently I’ve been more and more uncomfortable in my own skin and my own life.

I’m hoping that exploring those feelings here and understanding how others have dealt with similar feelings will help me find the right path forward.

Thank you to all of you who have already contributed to this site. Even just browsing the past posts show me that I’m not alone in this dilemma and that helps in so many ways.

Rachel xx

Hi Rachel,
      It is good to read others and know you are far from alone. we are two pea’s in a pod lol.
      Are you in the UK?
      Keep safe Rachel

Hi,

Thanks for the welcome. Yes, I’m based in Oxfordshire.

Rachel xx

That’s cool, I don’t know Oxford well was there some years ago taking my best mate to cancer treatment. What’s it like over there? any good places to go?
          Keep safe Rach x

Anonymous

Hello Rachel. Welcome and we are here to help you. Only you can decide when the correct time to transition is. But you are right, gender dysphoria will not stay hidden forever and it only gets worse with time.  We all have been there.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

You have come to the right place! Lots of shared experience here so don’t be hesitant about using it…

Welcome, Rachel…hopefully you’ll find TGH a comfortable home as so many of us have. It’s wonderful to have you with us!

Hugs, Shawna

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?