Hi from the UK

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Sharon
      FREE

After 50 years just coming to terms with my need to crossdress, due to what I now understand to be my gender fluidity. I mainly feel female, but feel no need to transition, just to be more feminine, and have done all my life, and have struggled with my mental health due to coping with this, and recently this has been becoming more and more necessary.

I am not interested in men, and happily married to the same woman for almost 30 years, who I have only very recently come out to, mainly due to my internal frustration during the Covid lockdown.

I have come here to try and understand myself and get tips on managing, and dressing.

Seren
      FREE

Hey Sharon, welcome!

I’m in a similar situation, I came out to my wife (about my previously closet dressing) at the start of the lockdown then had to go cold turkey for many weeks….. that’s a lot of time for self reflection 🤣
      I also found a very good therapist and the weekly zoom sessions throughout this time have helped enormously.

Seren xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?