Hi girls, I’m hannah

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Looking to make friends and def looking for some advice on my transition. I’m just starting out

Hi Hannah, welcome! You and I have alot in common already, we both just joined, we both are starting our transition. Let’s be friends 😀

-Elizka

Hey girl, for sure 😊. Sry for the late response, just got off work lol

Anonymous

Hi, Hannah.  Welcome to  TGH.

Hi ^w^ thank ya

Hello Hannah,

like your name, how’d you choose it? Just beginning to transition myself, maybe we could share stories.

Michelle

I’ve always like that name and it feels right to me. Makes me feel like that is my true name.

Hannah your name implies smart, independent and a bit eclectic. Correct? I chose Michelle like many trans Michelle’s I know, easy transition from Michael. Not much thought behind it but it really fits now.

Anonymous

Hi Hannah! I am new to TGH and beginning to transition as well. Nice to meet you! I’m still trying to decide what my actual legal first name will be. I am going by Jenni at this time.  🙂

Nice to meet ya jenni. Only advice I can offer regarding name is to make sure that the name ya pick is one that feels right to ya. One that ya truly feel is your name

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?