Hi i am Alex mtf

• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello everyone im alex mtf</p>

Hi Alex, and welcome, I am fairly new hear and I have found this place is a very warm and safe and loveing site to shear with and for you to open up with.

Huggs Timmie

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Alex:

Glad you dropped in. There are many others hear in a similar situation in that they knew something was different about about them at a young age. Circumstances kept them from realizing what that “something” was for many years. There are many members here from the UK. Click on Social in the menu and then click on Member Directory to enter the search utility.

When time permits it would be a good idea to complete your Profile page. It is a great way for other members to get to know you and to understand your journey and goals.

Anonymous

Welcome, Alex.

Anonymous

Alex How doing?

You got Hippie here I hear to welcome you. I fairly new here myself, I come from their sister website Crossdresser Heaven. I hope you take the time and read my profile. That explains a lot why I am here myself.

Just jump in anywhere you like, there are the forums, the help section, chat and so much more. All these resources all in one place. You could not find a better place to turn to for help. It’s all right here, in one place.

Hippie

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?