Hi I am Josh

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi, my name is Josh, I am a 32 year old man.Β  Over the past week my wife and I have come to the revelation that I may very well be transgender.Β  I have had a long history of being obsessed with understanding vaginas and have felt more than anything that I wish I could experience being female if only for a day.

This has placed a great deal of strife on my wife and I.Β  I am willing to look into the possibilities of this part of my identity, but I am not even sure of my sexual orientation anymore.Β  She feels that she wants to support me, but I want her to help me learn to be more feminine and she fears she is losing her husband.

I have been looking for a place to vent this since I have only just come out to my parents and am not ready to do so on Facebook.Β  I hope I can find support amd answers here as this is a very sudden and shocking revelation to me and my family.Β  I have considered this briefly in the past, but it was my wife’s observations of my behavior that has led me to believe its true.

• I can relate to your problem. I have felt the same all my life. Been married 4 times and they all noticed my effeminancy. They all said I would make a better woman than a man. I have cross dressed when single but have never told anyone.
        I am so confused.

Joshua and Keith, you’re not alone in your thoughts and feelings.Β  It’s interesting how other people notice things about ourselves long before we do.Β  Having someone loving enough to help you sort it out is a blessing, but does have to be a nurtured thing.Β  Don’t overwhelm her, Joshua.Β  Our mantra on CDH and here now is to go in baby steps.Β  Β If things get to intense seek a counselor.Β  The answers to what you seek will come from within and we’re here to support youΒ  in your journeys regardless of the direction they take you.

Hugs, Cloe

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?