Hi I am Kelly

• Creator
    Topic
    Kelly English
    Participant

Hi I am Kelly and am new to the site. I am on a journey of self discovery, some of my earliest memories are desiring to be a girl, to wear the cloths, to be free to enjoy the softer things. It’s been a lifelong struggle. I am now 62 and still struggle.

4 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies

Hello Kelly
      I understand what you mean, the old and longer the secret in itself makes it hard to out. Good luck and welcome

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Katie Time
      SILVER

Hi Kelly I was 62 last year when I came clean to my wife. We are slowly working things through. I have mostly good days now, but am frustrated that I can’t take it as far as I would like to. At least not without destroying my relationship. Who knows what the future holds, anyway welcome and enjoy everyone’s company. Hugs Katie

Terri Anne
      AMBASSADOR

Hello Kelly,

Welcome to our TransgGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Here is a link to the MtoF Chat room: ========
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-

Shiloh
      FREE

Hi Kelly,
      I am 56, with good and bad days. But most are the best, if I can only look at them right.
      The journey of discovery, is a life time. I am enjoying every bit it has to offer.
      I am so glad you found all of us.
      Please stay a while and enjoy the fun.
      Peace and hugs

Shiloh Rose 🌹

Carly Holloway
      AMBASSADOR - EDITOR

Hi, Kelly, and welcome to the best support site on the I tenet.  I hope you cam make yourself at home here, and enjoy the chat, forums and articles.  We’re a friendly and loving bunch, and we welcome you with open arms and hugs.  So kick off your heels, let your hair down, and join in the chat festivities.

Look forward to chatting with you soon.

Carly

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.