Hi I am Sarah

• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi every one

I am Sarah a trans woman from the uk. 57 years old about to embark on my own transition.
      looking forward to meeting new friends.
      ❤️

Sarah.

Hi Sarah,
      I’m a transgender female in the US. I’m so glad to meet you and that you have joined us here on TGH.
      We all have different stories, but we are all on a journey of discovery. And sharing and helping each other.
      Might I suggest you work on your profile page some, it is a big help for us to know about you.
      There is a lot of resources on this site also, so spend some time digging around.
      Give me a shout anytime if you want to talk.
      Peace and Love,

Shiloh Rose 🌹

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi Sarah, my journey begins next year and one of my twins is a Sarah!  Plus my mother was a WWII war bride from Birmingham so care to chat and see if we can steer through this lovely lane of becoming full time women💃</p>

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to our TransgGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Here is a link to the MtoF Chat room: ========
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Anonymous
      FREE

Welcome Sarah this is a great site , so many friendly people here Enjoy

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?