Hi I’m a Ftm

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi let me introduce myself my name is arthur james martin aj for short I am a Ftm I wanted to start with I was about 9 years old I always dressed and act like a boy when I was 16 I dated a girl and I tried to come out of who I was but my mother stopped said I was going through a phase well I always wore guy clothes and never ever like dresses tried to be a female but was not working for me so my mother died oh 4 years ago and I went in to a depression all my sexual dephrora came back then I would look in the mirror and think this is not me who I am so I went on you tube and looked at these ftm and said they are so brave that I can be just as brave so I sat down and was thinking what to do how to say it then on Thanksgiving of 2020 I came out to my youngest daughter and my niece and my sister and I felt free I thought they would hate me but they don’t so then I went to my other nieces house and I finally told my dad on Christmas I thought he would disown me but you know what he didn’t he say there and talked about girls and football and what I’m learning through this journey in my life is don’t matter on what what you are or who you are people are accepting and some people are not but be who you are I started my testosterone shots on January 7 2020 of this year and I got a long journey ahead of me and I’m enjoying my adventure to find and discover who I am I will be keeping a journal of my progress on my page and all. I say is don’t let anybody tell you to be someone you are not and be free

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

AJ:

Happy to have you here! That is exactly right when you say journey. It is an excursion where you will see and do things that you had not seen or done before. It will question what you know. It will enlighten and by the end, you will be forever changed. It will not be easy, but it will be rewarding and unburdening.

Be sure to check out the F>M Chatroom and Forum. Very good way to begin to get in touch with the community.

Thanks for being so thorough with your Profile! I appreciate that. It is also a great way for other members to understand what’s going on for you. I often have to remind people to fill it out as best they can. We don’t force members to do it, but I think many don’t realize the importance of it.

One point: you mentioned “sexual dysphoria”. I assume what you meant is “gender dysphoria”, The anxiety caused by the mismatch between our sex assigned at birth and the gender that we perceive ourselves to be.

Yes gender dysphoria I get all nervous about it

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?