- January 3, 2021 at 5:46 pm #92314Charli LParticipant
What a great website! It’s wonderful to find so many helpful and friendly people.
Not yet “out” but not really concealed — just slowly finding my way.
- January 22, 2021 at 12:58 pm #93009
I am glad you came to. we all need someone or something to let ourselves become our true selves. I may not be Transgender, but have a very close transgender friend. A childhood friend actually someone I grew up with. So I’m a trans supporter on here, but that not all. I am also a Crossdresser myself. I can understand and relate to a lot on both sides of the Crossdresser and Transgender fence line.
So if you ever need any advice or help. Just contact me here or on CD Heaven. I’m Hippie on both sites.
- January 13, 2021 at 6:39 pm #92704Samantha AmyFREE
Hello I am Samantha. I am pre op MTF Transgender woman. Very nervous about a lot of things about my transition. Very shy too. I apologize for taking so long to do this introduction. Mainly because I never do anything without thinking about it. I am happy to be here.
- January 12, 2021 at 4:17 pm #92654AutumnFREE
Thank you for the hug, Charli. You’re sweet. I love hugs. Big Hug back.
- January 7, 2021 at 8:01 pm #92483
- January 7, 2021 at 6:39 pm #92482Loki SamudratiraFREE
- January 10, 2021 at 11:02 pm #92592
It does feel like a safe space. Your profile photo is great.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 13, 2021 at 1:50 pm #92680Loki SamudratiraFREE
Thank you! It was a concept from Hinduism that I use to relate a lot with as I was exploring my inner woman. Ardhanarishvara, the Divine Masculine in the Feminine and the Divine Feminine in the Masculine. I’m more of a binary transwoman myself, but as I have currently walls I have to wait to take down before starting transition, it’s a comforting reminder.
My Little Kitty will always be in style! 😉
- January 7, 2021 at 5:45 am #92463AmyFREE
- January 4, 2021 at 1:46 am #92327DeeAnn HopingsAMBASSADOR
You have landed at a good place. Lots of experience here as many have Been There, Done That and Got the Pantyhose!
When you have time, please finish filling out you Profile page. It helps people to get to know you and understand where you are in your journey…
- January 10, 2021 at 10:02 pm #92586
Please excuse the delay in my reply. It has been kind of hectic lately.
Thanks! Looking forward to learning from the experiences others share, though I already have one pantyhose. 😊
My profile seems to be a work in progress. Me, too!
- January 3, 2021 at 9:10 pm #92323Anonymous
Welcome Charlie. Good to have you here. Have you thought about a female name yet?
- January 12, 2021 at 4:26 pm #92657CourtneyFREE
Hi Charli, I love your name! It isreally cute!! Is it short for Charlotte or Charlene or something? Glad to meet you!
Your new friend,
- January 21, 2021 at 7:15 pm #92968
The name Charlotte sounds right.
Charlotte’s Web, by E. B. White is one of those stories that made a big impression, long ago. Somebody wrote: “The moral of Charlotte’s Web is that true friendship is immeasurably valuable.”
Can’t argue with that!
- January 10, 2021 at 9:04 pm #92584
Please excuse the delay. It has been kind of hectic. TGH is such a friendly place!
Maybe I could just drop the “e” and be Charli instead.
- January 3, 2021 at 8:13 pm #92316Anonymous
Welcome to TGH, Charlie.
- January 10, 2021 at 8:54 pm #92583
Please excuse the delay. It’s been hectic and stressful.
Thanks for the kind welcome! 🙂
- January 3, 2021 at 5:52 pm #92315AutumnFREE
Hi, Charlie. Nice to meet you. It is a great site. Nothing but members with good hearts who care and will make you feel welcome here.
I’m not yet “out,” either. I’m only Autumn in the privacy of my home. Still finding my way, too.
- January 10, 2021 at 9:10 pm #92585
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.