Hi! I’m a new member

• This topic has 25 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Charli L
      FREE

What a great website!Β It’s wonderful to find so many helpful and friendly people.

Pronouns: She/Her

Not yet “out” but not really concealed — just slowly finding my way.

Autumn
      FREE

Hi, Charlie. Nice to meet you. It is a great site. Nothing but members with good hearts who care and will make you feel welcome here.

I’m not yet “out,” either. I’m only Autumn in the privacy of my home. Still finding my way, too.

Big Hug

Autumn

Anonymous

Welcome to TGH, Charlie.

Charli L
        FREE

Hi, Stephanie!

Please excuse the delay. It’s been hectic and stressful.

Thanks for the kind welcome! πŸ™‚

Anonymous

Welcome Charlie. Good to have you here. Have you thought about a female name yet?

Charli L
        FREE

Hi, Jamie!

Please excuse the delay. It has been kind of hectic. TGH is such a friendly place!

Maybe I could just drop the “e” and be Charli instead.

🀭

Courtney
        FREE

Hi Charli, I love your name! It isreally cute!! Is it short for Charlotte or Charlene or something? Glad to meet you!

Your new friend,
        Courtney

Charli L
          FREE

Hi, Courtney!

The name Charlotte sounds right.
          Charlotte’s Web, by E. B. White is one of those stories that made a big impression, long ago. Somebody wrote: “The moral of Charlotte’s Web is that true friendship is immeasurably valuable.”
          Can’t argue with that!

Charli πŸ™‚

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Charlie:

You have landed at a good place. Lots of experience here as many have Been There, Done That and Got the Pantyhose!

When you have time, please finish filling out you Profile page. It helps people to get to know you and understand where you are in your journey…

Charli L
        FREE

Hi, DeeAnn!

Please excuse the delay in my reply. It has been kind of hectic lately.

Thanks! Looking forward to learning from the experiences others share, though I already have one pantyhose. 😊

My profile seems to be a work in progress. Me, too!

DeeAnn Hopings
          AMBASSADOR

Not a problem. From my experience, messages happen when the time is right…

Amy
      FREE

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Hi charlie, I joined yesterday and glad I did as it was the 1st time I had ever spoke to another TG person. Ive also not come outΒ  to anyone yet.</p>

Charli L
        FREE

Hi, Amy!

Liking your cute dress!

Amy
          FREE

Thanx x

Hey, @Charlie L !
      Welcome and don’t worry, we’re in a safe space!Β  I’m out to only a very few people in mundane space, mostly only online in TGH and such places.Β  It’ll get better! *hugs*

Charli L
        FREE

Hey, Loki!

It does feel like a safe space. Your profile photo is great.

πŸ‘­
        *hugs*

Charli L,

Thank you!Β  It was a concept from Hinduism that I use to relate a lot with as I was exploring my inner woman.Β  Ardhanarishvara, the Divine Masculine in the Feminine and the Divine Feminine in the Masculine.Β  I’m more of a binary transwoman myself, but as I have currently walls I have to wait to take down before starting transition, it’s a comforting reminder.

My Little Kitty will always be in style! πŸ˜‰

Hello every one. I have known I was born the wrong gender since puberty! Now I am finally letting out the woman that I know I have always been!

Autumn
      FREE

Thank you for the hug, Charli. You’re sweet. I love hugs. Big Hug back.

Autumn

Hello I am Samantha. I am pre op MTF Transgender woman. Very nervous about a lot of things about my transition. Very shy too. I apologize for taking so long to do this introduction. Mainly because I never do anything without thinking about it. I am happy to be here.

Charli L
        FREE

Hi again, Samantha Amy! I see you wrote twice.

Charli 🐱

Anonymous

Yeah, I goofed up. Oh, well at least you got the message. That all the matters right.

Hippie

Anonymous

Well Charl,

I am glad you came to. we all need someone or something to let ourselves become our true selves. I may not be Transgender, but have a very close transgender friend. A childhood friend actually someone I grew up with. So I’m a trans supporter on here, but that not all. I am also a Crossdresser myself. I can understand and relate to a lot on both sides of the Crossdresser and Transgender fence line.

So if you ever need any advice or help. Just contact me here or on CD Heaven. I’m Hippie on both sites.

Hippie

Anonymous

I wonder if I did this wrong. I this was to be a reply

Charli L
        FREE

Hi, Hippie! Thanks for the welcome.

Charli ❀️

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?