hi im bobbie

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

hi everyone im bobbie. im 60 yrs old and emerging. im scared and alone. just want someone to talk to

Hi Bobbie,

Aww girl DON’T be sad-be happy 😊. YOU ARE NOT ALONE! Not by a long shot. Don’t know where you live, I’m in Los Angeles California, however I would like you find a transgender group to share your experience with. I’m a member of the LGBT Center and we have a place for YOU. Call this number and ask to speak with Gina Bigham. She’s the director of the senior center. Her number is (323)860-7336. There are great zoom meetings you can see and talk to others about everything. Forward your email to me and I will forward to you a link to a great makeup artist. She’s an artist to the stars here in Hollywood and she works with anyone at the Center. Her name is Mellisa M. My email is XXXX  Just remember, sweetie, you are not alone. Get involved

DeeAnn Hopings
        AMBASSADOR

Is that number for the organization or a personal number? Personal numbers should NOT be listed. Also, if you had checked Bobbie’s Profile, you would find that she is in New Jersey. She needs to do an Internet search for what is available in her area…

<p style=”text-align: left;”>thank you so much skylar!</p>

Anonymous

Hey bobbie! 😊 One of the most important things for me so far was feeling like I wasn’t alone. And I’m not, so many others here share my story/ experiences. The same goes for you too hun. Message me if ever you wanna talk hun. *pink hugs*

This is Gee. Think I’m in right place know Bobbie. I’m scaret also. Going Monday try get my primary doctor to assist. Large positive boost if attained. I’m I’m the Georgia S.E. savannah way. Ain’t real shore how these folks around embrace our? Our what? What is our our?

Bobbie,

the LGBT Center in Los Angeles is OPEN to ALL transgender individuals from shore to shore. The number I gave you is to the organization. It is NOT a personal number

best,

skylar

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?