Hi! I’m Brittany!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone! I’m Brittany. I joined a couple years ago but never got involved. I am at a point in life where I am tired of denying who I am. I have been married 32 years and my wife has no idea about my desire to become who I’ve always been – a woman. I haven’t been to counseling yet. Just looking for a community to reach out to and for support in my journey. My profile pic is through a FaceApp filter. When I first saw it my jaw dropped and I could see myself and who I want to be so clearly that I started sobbing!  Thanks for being a part of my journey and I look forward to connecting with you! 😊 Britt

[postquote quote=96153]
      ((((((((((((( hug 🤗)))))))))))))

Anonymous

“((((((((((((( hug 🤗)))))))))))))”

Thank you!!! ❤️

Anonymous

Hi and welcome. I think you have made an important step in coming here. I’m a new member and it’s been great chatting with everyone here. Hopefully chat to you soon 😊, *big pink hugs

Anonymous

[postquote quote=96161]

Thank you so much! I am looking forward to chatting more! Hugs! ❤️

I get the sobbing part Brittany. I did the same the first time I got my makeup perfect. I just recently joined as well and fell in love with the people here. Finally, a safe place to be yourself. So welcome and hope to see you in the chat rooms.

Anonymous

Thank you so much, Marisa! You get me, lol ❤️! Looking forward to chatting more with you! Hugs! ❤️

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Brittany:

Thanks for joining us! I hope that being here will be a good experience for you.

This is a VERY diverse group. You will find folks from those who are questioning their gender identity to those who have transitioned some time ago and every step in between. There is also great diversity in where we are from, our occupations, our interests, our family situations and whether or not we are politically active. In short, we as a community, are just all over the place. Personally, I find this fascinating. Further, while our stories and paths are all different, you will see common threads.

Many here have found that working with a therapist to be very helpful. The trick, though, is to find someone who has some experience in gender issues. Therapists have different specialties and interests, so finding a good match is key.

Anyway, a couple of things…

We have a search utility if you would like to look for other members who may be close. Click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Also, it would be great to complete your Profile page. It helps other members to understand your situation and how things are going. Unlike regular posts, it can be updated at any time as things change…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?