Hi I’m Candy

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Candy Cox
      FREE

I’m Candy Cox, from NH. I realized I’m trans after exploring my urges to dress, which resurfaced some years ago. Wow, familiar story right!?

Married, 4 kids grown and married, 7  g-kids. I came out to wife as a “cd”, and I almost lost everything. so now I “just don’t dress anymore “, well… you know how that goes

I under dress always, wear turtleneck blouses a lot, cowgirl boots, grew my hair out- On my head, absolutely none anywhere else.
      I have a great friend, trans woman, my age, transitioned 12 years ago. She is a god-send for my sanity.

Stacy Ann
      SILVER

Welcome to the site, Candy!

Hi Candy. I do understand the story I  believe most here do. I happy that you found a friend that has trasitioned and can help when needed. I  believe you will find more friends here that you can learn from while sharing Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

Hi Candy, and welcome!

You’ll find a lot of kind, understanding voices here. Share your stories..  let us know how you feel… compare your experiences against other ladies here. We’ve all been through pain, shame and secrecy too.

YYou are certainly not alone, and there’s nothing wrong with you! You are what you are and you like what you like … that’s all xx

Welcome Candy! Friends are an important part of our Journey, we all hope you find some. More to add to your collection during your visits here

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?