Hi I'm Cassandra

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Cassandra
      FREE

Hi every one,

I completed my transition about 8 years ago and have been living full-time as a woman since my transition has been complete. I’m 33 years old from Westland, Michigan and function full-time as a woman, I am transgender and have been accepted as a female wherever I have gone since my transition to a woman.

Howdy Cassandra and WELCOME to TGH and CDH! Feel free to explore our sites and chat with the sisters. We all love to chat about anything and especially like to help with questions or problems or advice. My door is always open to you….don’t be a stranger….come on in and set a spell. Look forward to hearing more from you my new sister.

Dame Veronica

Hi Cassandra!Β  Thank you for sharing your bio with us.Β  You’re 8 yrs ahead of me and a lot younger.Β  I think you’ll find TGH A great place to share your experiences and just get to know other people.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?