- This topic has 11 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by https://transgenderheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-b14-2.jpgAnonymous.
- June 18, 2020 at 7:12 am #85597https://transgenderheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-b14-2.jpgAnonymousInactive
Hi, my names ciara. I’m married with a young family but I know I’m transgender. I’m very much in the closet so was hoping to make a few friends here that I can chat to to as I have no friends I can talk to.
- July 11, 2020 at 5:49 pm #86612https://transgenderheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-b14-2.jpgAnonymousInactive
Hi all you lovely ladies who contacted me, I can’t talk to you individually as I can’t pay for silver or gold but I’d love to WhatsApp anyone as I’d love to make some friends to get rid of my loneliness
- July 10, 2020 at 5:01 am #86579Amanda DillMember
My name is Amanda, and i want to welcome you to the site. I know as a trans woman that times can be hard, but with the ability to talk about things, it gets a little easier. I have only been on this site for a couple of weeks, and I wish I had found this 5 years ago!!! If you need to talk, or just vent. I’ll be here for you… So happy to have you here.
- July 9, 2020 at 2:05 pm #86574Emily KlecknerParticipantFREE
You can find me at emilywouldgo on instagram, or my show at thetransgendershow. I’m really good at responding there.
- July 9, 2020 at 12:39 pm #86569https://transgenderheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-b14-2.jpgAnonymousInactive
Thanks Emily, that was such a lovely message. I feel I could make some great friends here. Unfortunately I can’t chat to any of you directly as it won’t let me without signing up to pay and I can’t afford it right now but thanks to you all😘😘
- July 8, 2020 at 2:51 pm #86539Emily KlecknerParticipantFREE
Sending you all my love and strength Ciara. Being trans is something you can’t get rid of, but once you learn to accept it, love yourself, and allow yourself to be who you were meant to be, life gets so much better. I’ve heard from MANY trans people that their worst days after coming out/transitioning are better than their best days living as someone else. I won’t blow any smoke and tell you this will be easy, but I can promise it will be worth it. Starting with a strong community and friends who support you is an important first step.
I’m really trying hard to find spouses of trans people to have on my show so we can talk about their advice for trans people on how to have those conversations and what to do to make your spouse feel secure as you start to talk about who you really are.
I was married, no kids though, and it didn’t end well. But I’m always open to chat and give my 2 cents. Also, my network is pretty strong with trans people who are married and not, so I can always put you in contact with others for (better) advice. 😀
- June 26, 2020 at 7:56 am #85891Wendy RobinsonParticipantFREE
Hi Ciara, my name is Wendy, I live in the UK, but wherever you are, if you want a chat just get in touch. There’s a lot of help and support available. It took me a long long time but, eventually, the right time came and I revealed my true self.
- June 19, 2020 at 8:46 pm #85648https://transgenderheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-b14-2.jpgAnonymousInactive
1 user thanked author for this post.
- June 18, 2020 at 9:03 am #85602Aija PinceParticipantSILVER
Never say never… if course everyone’s situation is unique, but the good thing is that you are facing your situation and dealing with it. Here, you will have sisterly support and of course, being able to chat – about whatever – as the inner YOU is something in itself!
- June 18, 2020 at 8:39 am #85601https://transgenderheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-b14-2.jpgAnonymousInactive
Hi thanks, it will be so good to have someone to chat too. I doubt I will ever come out so I’m dealing with it the best I can
- June 18, 2020 at 8:25 am #85600
- June 18, 2020 at 7:39 am #85599Melanie PensonParticipantFREE
Welcome to TGH! I’m a trans woman, just over 3 years in to my journey. I have been forced to deny my true self for over 40 years and I know a few things about loneliness!
It’s not going to be an easy journey but it will be SO WORTH IT and you’ll be glad you made it, as I am finding out.
I’m here for you if ever you’re in need of a hug a girly chat or even just someone to listen.
Love and hugs from Melanie xx
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.