Hi im cora!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Sira
      FREE

My wife and I have been finding out over the last 3 months that I’m transgender and it’s been “an experience”. We love each other very much and we talked about transitioning last night and are coming up with a plan. I’m scared and have an idea of what to expect. Just scared of the road ahead and i, fortunately, have my wife at my side. Hello to you all!

Anonymous

Hello Cora. I was in your position 3 years ago. Unfortunately, I never got the support from my wife. Finally after 3 years she is pushing for a divorce. The transition journey is a difficult one and you will need as much support as possible. Be glad your wife is supporting you.

The transition process takes time so don’t be worried about the unknowns in your life. Take each step one at a time and it will be much easier. We all transition on a different time schedule so don’t worry about someone that transitions slower or quicker.

Best wishes for your transition journey.

Hi, Cora! You are blessed to have a wife who loves you and supports you for who you are…I’m so happy for you! Welcome to TGH!

Love, Shawna

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?