Hi, I’m Corinna

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone, my name is Corinna. I recently just came out as transgender after three years of intense counseling and therapy. It was the hardest thing I’ve ever done. I went through periods where I tried to reject this side of me, ignore it, take up hobbies, etc., but nothing seemed to work. I kept coming back the desire and the feeling that I could no longer shake, I must be transgender. I’ve always felt different, and even would identify as a crossdresser. I would dress in my moms and sisters clothes when I was younger through my teens, and buying my own clothes as an adult.

Unfortunately, hitting puberty as a boy hyper sexualized my experiences while dressing and I developed a nasty addiction. From 16 until I was 30, I went through a dark period where I was full of shame with what I was doing online, shame because I had the desire to be female, and more shame because it didn’t fit my morals that I wanted to live up to. I was scared to be found out and did everything I could to hide my true self. I ended up getting married during that time and she found out about my crossdressing and didn’t approve (still doesn’t). I sought  treatment for my addiction and have been trying to live in recovery from that nasty online stuff. However, that feeling never went away. I could not understand why I still wanted to dress up and exist as a female in this world. Since leaving treatment, I would work with a therapist to help me stay in recovery, but figure out who I really am.

Well, fast forward 3 years (I’m 33), I came out to my therapist that I am transgender and let her know that I want to be referred to as Corinna from now on. She said she is going to love me through this next stage and that I should start making friends in the community to answer questions and build relationships. So, here I am! I’m sorry for the long post but wanted to be authentic to my story. I look forward to meeting all of you in time! Thank you for reading 🙂

Hey girl, I know how ya feel tho I’m only 21. I had a few friends who helped me realize and accept who I really was. Thx to them, I am who I am now. And I’m sure ya will find someone who will accept ya for who ya are. I myself have a man who doesn’t care about my past life of me being a man. All he sees now is the woman he loves 😊. We girls gotta stick together.

Anonymous

Welcome, Corinna.

Anonymous

Hi Corinna! Welcome to TGH! I have felt an increasing desire to be female throughout my life. Only recently has it begun dominating my every thought. I have the best wife on Earth, and am going to be a woman in every way in  12-18 months. I am going by Jenni for now. 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?