Hi, I’m Cynthia

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I guess maybe I’m a crossover member.  Crossdresser just really doesn’t fit who I am.  I don’t spend a few hours a day being a woman, I am a woman all the time.  I guess that really makes me more transgender than CD.  I have really started to feminize myself more and I plan on going as far as I can.  I don’t have any solid plan, but I’m just taking it in stride as it happens.  I’m at the point where my attitude is just- screw it girl, you know who you are, stop hiding it and just live your life as who you need to be.  Looking forward to all this group can offer, and hopefully I can offer something for the group also.

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Cynthia, welcome to our neck of the world. I do hope you are getting situated and seeing all there is here. Please let me know if you have any questions. Either I, or someone else, will make sure we reply back. I do so hope you will join us in the Chatroom. I enjoy chatting there a lot. If you look in Social -> Member Directory, you can search for other people that may be near by. Or under Places -> Local Places, you can search for all sorts of things that may be near you. Hope to see you chatting soon. Oh, and don’t forget about digging through the Articles and Forums. Loads of information there. Hugs, Michelle

Anonymous

welcome hun, glad you came to us. I too am at the point of saying screw it, I’m gonna be me and that’s that. Hope to have lots of chats soon 😊 *pink hugs*

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Cynthia:

Glad that you have joined us!

Yes, many here reach the point where something just has to happen. It is very tiring to continue to put effort into the lie, particularly when you know that there must be a better way. But, it isn’t an easy hurdle to get over, as you know.

Thanks for being very thorough with your Profile page! It puts a stake in the ground as to how things sit for you and where you want to go. Unlike regular posts, you can update the page when something changes.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?