Hi, I’m Dana

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

My name is Dana Anderson I’m a 22 year old trans woman pretty early on in my transition and I found this site because I’m looking to meet more trans people to talk to, I hope I can make some friends here.

Heya Dana!!!

Welcome aboard…   Feel free to ask us anything you would like….  we are here to help!!

Hello and welcome Dana,

Lol, my wife and I were just back in my home town of Westport Wa last week for my HS reunion. Small world since my wife and I have been looking into cities to move to in the next few years. I have family and grandchildren in Oregon and Washington so Vancouver Wa is one of the areas we are considering for our move. The number of the anniversary is not important but what is important? Your choice to join this sight! Great choice for you on your journey to becoming who you were born to be. There are many sisters here at various stages along their journey so advice and friendship here is abundant. The sister site, CDH, is also a very good resource to utilize as that site has been around longer and at this time has a larger membership in our community. Hugs 🤗, love ❤️ and again, welcome 🙏🏻

💋👠

Danielle

Howdy Dana!  Welcome to Transgender Heaven. It is nice to have you with us. Feel free to browse our site and chat with the girls. We are eager to assist when asked and just plain chat is fine too!  My door is always open….feel free to drop in and set a spell.  Look forward to learning more about you sweetie.

Dame Veronica

hi Dana I just joined hope to make new friends also glad to here from you Liz

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?