Hi! I'm Erica from CDH..

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I’m Erica…I also belong to CDH but I feel I need to expand myself into here since I am transgender and not just the occasional CD. I will continue to enjoy CDH since I’ve made so many friends there. My feminine side is getting stronger and stronger. I recently came out as a transgender to a former girlfriend, my first step into telling family and friends. I may want to further step up by doing at least a partial transition. I hope to hear from you and I’d love to talk to anyone about anything that may help me find the true β€œme”…Thank You Erica

Erica…..welcome to the new site! So glad you came over here. The site doesn’t offer much yet!!! It is coming along….busy getting the word out to all areas of possible interest….in time, hopefully not too long, it will be as busy as CD Heaven. Good to see you again……..

Dame Veronica

Welcome to TGH Erica!Β  Glad you came over and feel free to ask whats on your mind.Β  Β Hope to see you around in the groups and forums (and chat if you have that level membership).Β  Feel free to use the Intercom function (little blue chat symbol in lower left corner).

Hugs, Cloe

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?