Hi! I’m from Argentina

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi! My name is Matías and I’m from Argentina. My english is far from good but I will try to tell a little about me here. I’m 24 now, and I came out when I was 14. It was hard because my family used to be very religious, but things have calmed down since. I have a good relationship with my parents, and my others siblings. I join this forum because I want to talk to people from around the world and learn a little from different realities.

Thank you all.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Good Day!

Yes, there are many people from all across the world. Clearly situations and governmental policies cen be very different depending upon where you live. However, what is true for all of us is that we are just trying to live as we need to.

So, I hope that you enjoy you time here!

Anonymous

Hello Matias. It is good to have you here, welcome. I look forward to learning about the state of our community in your country.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?