Hi I’m Holly!

• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hey girls! My name is Holly. I’ve been on CDH for many years, but recently have come to grips that I am am Transgender. I currently feel like gender fluid is the best description and I’m working on understanding what that means to me more and more. I came out to my kids over Christmas after my wife was finally able to meet me face to face for dinner for the first time. Things have been moving so fast as I have told many friends now and am getting closer to meeting up with my normal friend group as Holly. I’m nervous, but also very excited to finally no longer have to hide this part of me to those that I care about and who care about me. The response from everyone has been so positive it’s been a bit overwhelming and makes me wonder why I didn’t do this earlier in my life!  Right now my focus is on working with my wife to get us to a good place while also trying to play with just being Holly when I feel like it instead of only when I can sneak in a moment.  It’s been very strange for me, but it’s exactly the step I need to be taking right now. I’d love to meet others going through the early stages of coming out to their friends and family!

Hi. I’m relatively new with transition. Well sorta new really timid but more comfy with real me finally.  Happy for you. It took me years!

Hi Holly

I’m very new to the group so hi.  Yo is very similar to mine, although many many miles apart.  I live in Australia.  I was terrified at people knowing but the experience has been pretty positive overall.

Hormones made a difference with me mentally as up until then I had been a bit of a mess,

i can imagine it is so exciting for you.   It really is a wonderful feeling to go out being accepted.

I don’t get to spend as much time as I’d like as me.  And at times the sense of needing to live full time becomes quite overwhelming.

With others support though I have been able to deal with things.

Stay positive and enjoy the wonderful people in your life

Fi

Anonymous

Nice to meet you, Holly.  I’ve just recently returned to TGH.  From your post, it sounds like you and I are in similar situations, except that I am not quite certain that I am TG and have not come out to family or friends as such yet.

Anonymous

Hello Holly, welcome. I lived in coastal Virginia for 12 years and loved being near the ocean. Now I am landlocked in Dallas, TX. I am a 64 yr old MTF trans woman. I have been out for 4 years and been on HRT for 18 months. If you have any questions about the transition process please ask.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?