Hi, I'm Jeff

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jeff Peters 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Jeff Peters
    Participant

Hi, I finally got brave enough to sign up here. I have been dealing with this alone since I was a 11 and its hard. Since I was little I have wanted my Bottom sex to be Female but remain a Male . When I was a Teen I actually wanted to cut my Penis off. Thankfully I didnt. I basically want to be to be a Boy with a Sexually Functioning Vagina. I am Bi, but prefer Males. My Penis is small but works. I have tried to read about others like me but could find no into on it. The closest I found is talking to a FTM Transgender who still has his Vagina.  He is Happy as he is now and has no desire to get bottom surgery now. Hes a Cute Guy and has no problems meeting people. Is there any Guys here who have had bottom Surgery but remained male? I’m not interested in boobs or feminization. I want to be a Boy who has a Vagina. After my testicles are removed and my Penis is made into a Functioning Vagina, would I be able to get Testosterone Shots since I would no longer have Testicles and would the Testosterone be ok with my New Vagina? I am excited but scared. I want this so bad. I want to feel my Vagina down there, not this Penis. Am I alone? Has anyone done this? Who should I talk to? So Many Questions. Any Help would be great.   Jeff

1 user thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Jasmine Gremory 
    Participant

FREE

Jeff, The questioning of ones self is always up for “debate” You can be anything you want to be but, you have to remember that their is a process followed to get there. In order to have a functioning vagina, you will need to have completed 1-2 years of HRT as well as have approval from a psychiatrist and a doctor. This being said, HRT will make your body more FEM. Meaning you will develop breasts and a more feminine figure. Now, once this process is complete, in order to maintain your vagina, you will need to continue F-M HRT. At that time, you could have top surgery to remove the breast but, since you are young, and on hrt, there is a chance they will grow back. This makes it nearly impossible to become “A Male with a vagina” unless you only grow a smaller “manly” chest, which is possible, and the outcome of the HRT meds are less effective on your body, which could also happen. Their are many factors including family genes that determine this and even that cannot identify the outcome of hrt, which is the only way to get a vagina without serious $$$ and illegal surgical procedures. Please be mindful that I am not trying to deter you from reaching your dream, I am mearly showing you the process to obtain a vagina. I do love you story though, it is really heartfelt and I can feel your emotions within. Keep your head up, medical meracles happen everyday. Never give up.

Jasmine.

Jeff Peters 
      Participant

FREE

Hi Jasmine, Your Reply gave me hope and made me cry. I really needed both. One Question you may have answered but I was hoping you could clarify. Once I finally have my vagina, does having a vagina require female hormones? Once my testicles are removed I think I will require Testosterone. Is it possible to take both hormones? Also, is there a Name for a Male who wants to remain male but have female genitals? Thanks again for the Kind Words.  Jeff

Tory Bailey 
    Participant

FREE

Hi Jeff, it’s nice to see somebody post such a question.  I honestly have considered such a thing myself, but had never heard of somebody going through with it . After all, trans men can keep their vaginas and still refer to themselves as men, why can’t a man get a vagina surgically and remain a male?  Then again it might be an ethical issue, and there are trans women on waiting lists for vaginoplasty.

I have personally found much joy in crossdressing and becoming female and am pretty sure I’m going to transition to fully female, but I look forward to you getting an answer and I wish you luck.  And frankly, my gender counselor told me that different people opt for different procedures to be done and opt out of others, perhaps there are doctors out there who would approve bottom surgery for you.

Frankly, part of me can’t wait to have mine, I’ve wanted a vagina a long time too.  I only recently realized I was trans but the desire for that has been in front the entire time.

Jeff Peters 
      Participant

FREE

Hi Joshua, I have dreamed of having a Vagina for so long. I’ve been dealing with depression and anxiety issues too. Somehow I need to find a way to do this. I have been told I need 2 yrs of HRT before surgery then HRT forever. I am trying to understand if I want to stay Male but have a vagina does having a vagina require female hormones? I dont really want boobs or feminization.  I want to be a Male with a Vagina. I almost cut my Penis off as a kid, I feel like I should feel a vagina down there. I guess anything is possible. I just need to talk to the right people. Good Luck with your Journey too. It’s scary but Exciting. I hate the Unknown part. Peace     Jeff

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account